Internal Delivery Consultant J819
Location - London
Negotiable basic + Commission + Usual benefits
Are you looking for your next step in your recruitment career?
Are you looking to join a well-established and rapidly growing company?
Our client is a successful fully-integrated IT services company who are looking to grow their bespoke software division.
Established in 1985 they have proven themselves as an agile, customer-centric technology company, who have built an enviable reputation in delivering effective, secure and powerful IT and bespoke software solutions.
Following great success in their Bangalore offices they are now looking to grow their bespoke software business with a UK based professional services division with the addition of an experienced IT recruitment consultant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing clients after the initial sale and placing candidates into IT contracting roles.
The overall aim of this role is to resource candidates for vacancies via a range of search methods, as well as building a base of IT contractors to work with existing clients. This will include initial pre-screening for suitability for vacancies.
- Searching for candidates to suit specific vacancies via a range of methods including, response to advertising, networking and headhunt/other search
- Initial screening of candidates by telephone and taking clear, comprehensible screening notes
- Qualifying the suitability of candidates for vacancies
- Gaining a full understanding of the job vacancies
- Maintaining database records
- Writing and placing of job adverts
- Managing the whole recruitment process from headhunting, pre-screening candidates, to face to face interview and contract negotiations.
- Full management of clients throughout the recruitment process.
Ideal Candidate Attributes/Skills
- Highly motivated/hard working
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident in speaking with senior individuals (both clients and candidates)
- Analytical/assessment skills
- Ability to write clearly, accurately and concisely
- Ability to work with personal targets
- The ability to prioritise work according to importance and urgency
- Ability to sell' a job opportunity to candidates
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job