Reporting to the sales manager, the internal customer service representative will have responsibility for sales deliverable's - maximizing and achieving revenue potential on existing and new accounts.
You will utilise your sales, engineering and administration skills to improve performance and achieve business targets. As the internal customer service representative you will develop, continually improve and communicate quotations and tenders to external customers, surpassing their expectations in order to confirm my client as their main supplier.
Key to this role will be your ability to act as the customer voice to all internal stakeholders including operations, manufacturing, global account management and the line management; communicating qualified sales opportunities and agreeing achievable delivery dates with timelines to an agreed price level in alignment with my clients and their customers' businesses.
Your existing technical understanding of composite products will act as a foundation to you developing critical product knowledge in line with my clients applications. Crucial to this role will be your ability to drive continual improvement processes, enhancing yours and the sales team's performance and capabilities, together with your appreciation of the commercial implications of engineering decision-making, you will have success in turning customer-driven requirements into profitable solutions
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Provide accurate quotes, tenders and proposals in line with customer enquiries, companies group sales targets, and turnover and profit forecasts. It's a critical role linking the sales team, my clients production team and the project management team together.
Work under guidance of VPSM/Sales Manager for quote preparations, norms, overheads, profit and margins etc. in accordance with Standard Operating Instruction SOI-G-47.
Updating CRM database Lead Extra information following issue of quote to Sales Manager, to include values, margin, production hours etc. to enable accurate resource planning.
Undertaking Trade Compliance checks in accordance with company's policy & Standard Operating Instruction SOI-G-57.
Maintaining clients products standard pricing/cost sheets & updating supplier costs.
Work with VPSM/Sales Team regarding strategy and CRM reporting/responsibilities.
Prompt and accurate customer service
Receipt of customer enquiries via sales team
Production of proposals in timely and accurate fashion
On completion of proposals allocate via CRM to relevant Sales Manager.
On receipt of a purchase order or variation order to an existing project, produce a Project Handover Document, this is then emailed to the Project Director with all relevant information. Trade Compliance checks are undertaken on receipt of any order.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- An exceptional ability to understand, evaluate and apply technical information
- Capable of keeping abreast of an evolving portfolio of products and services
- Adept at exercising good judgement (sometimes with incomplete information) whilst being constrained by tight deadlines
- Able to apportion time effectively to complete tasks
- Be willing to provide colleagues with the information they need to complete their tasks and eliminate roadblocks
- Able to define, work within and improve business processes whilst exercising good judgement based on immediate and future business needs.
- Can be counted on to take personal responsibility in challenging situations and be willing to engage in disputes in order to settle them equitably
- Will be energised by challenges and drawn towards opportunities
- Aspiring and keen to advance within the organisation
Personal and Interpersonal
- Imbued with a strong sense of customer focus (internal/external)
- Committed to self-improvement and development through the role to achieve career goals
- Firm and diplomatic when negotiating
- Account Manager
- Accounts Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'