Internal CRM Support Officer
Recruitment Entrepreneur invests in startup recruitment businesses, providing cash funding, but more importantly, support - enabling our entrepreneurs to build world-class companies. You will be supporting the Head of Operations and Head Developer and working alongside our investment partner businesses to support the implementation and training of its new purpose built CRM system. This is the perfect role for someone interested in joining a start-up environment at a pivotal point in its growth.
To ensure that the internal CRM system and its data is managed to maximise and support sales and recruitment effectiveness. The role will involve a mix of ensuring processes adherence, data cleansing, reporting and training.
- Being the first point of contact for all CRM queries (over the phone and email)
- Logging all issues/activity on the internal ticketing system
- Maintaining and cleansing of records where required
- Provide data on usage and insights - as required by the marketing & sales teams
- Provide training and support. This will include desk based training & maintaining training material
- Managing user access requests and setting up profile changes
- Coordinate communications relating to CRM across the business
- Champion the use of CRM internally and provide advice on best practice
- Provide day-to-day support to the business users & work with the development team to resolve issues quickly
- Work with the development team to coordinate testing, roll-out and training for changes and updates
- Experience of working with CRM systems (Recruitment CRM experience highly desirable). However we would consider new graduates or candidates that have experience of administering other types of data systems
- Numerate, strong analytical and problem solving skills, excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised, efficient & accurate
- Good communications skills
- Good Microsoft Office capability; specifically Excel (VLookup and Pivot tables would be an advantage)
- Positive attitude essential
Desirable - A graduate or someone with at least 2 years commercial experience
Secondary education as a minimum requirement - Higher or A Level equivalent
Maths & English GCSE’s (C or above) essential
What role is the successful candidate likely to be carrying out at present?
CRM Administrator, CRM Co-ordinator, CRM Specialist, graduate or similar, data administrator/ analyst.