We are recruiting an Internal Creative Services Executive to be responsible for the production of a range of print and digital marketing material to support the promotion of Kaplan’s colleges and student residences to international students worldwide. You will work collaboratively with college and residence managers around the UK to help understand their marketing requirements and communicate them to the creative team at Head Office where the creative work will need to be developed.
You will work very closely with Kaplan’s design and content teams during the production process to help ensure that all marketing requests are produced in line with Kaplan’s overall brand strategy. This unique role will allow you to work in a dynamic international environment and gain direct experience of producing a range of digital and printed marketing material.
- Fulfilling general artwork requests (e.g. flyers, posters, ads) from internal stakeholders and ensuring that they are produced on time, on budget and on brief
- Helping to coordinate the production of planned, larger-scale publications and projects, such as brochures, pre-arrival documents, accommodation welcome guides and event support materials
- Adhering to department proofing processes to ensure consistency, accuracy, integrity and quality of content
- Supporting the residence team in the development of a strong visual identity and ensuring that this is rolled out across all materials
- Liaising with print and distribution suppliers for quotes and services
- Updating of various digital assets using WordPress
- Working closely with our social media team to manage and support social media accounts and launch accommodation specific marketing campaigns where necessary.
- Working closely with our video production team to help develop a suite of video content on You Tube to support promotion of our colleges and residences
You’ll have the following:
- Basic marketing experience ideally in digital and print, and a real enthusiasm to learn more
- An understanding of current social media best practices
- Experience of studying or working overseas
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Basic knowledge of InDesign and WordPress
- Ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Apply with your CV and covering letter via our online application form by 7th March, 2018.
- Social Media
- Video Production
- International Students