The Internal Controls Manager is responsible for all internal audit activity for the business from a finance perspective to drive and develop best practice and ensure compliance against business standards.
Internal Controls Manager Responsibilities:
- Analysis, risk & plannning deploy and monitor internal controls process
- Promote and ensure implementation of all business and internal audit & control systems and processes
- Manage and implement actions from previous internal contral campaigns
- Prepare and launch future internal control campaigns
- Prepare reports for internal customers
Internal Controls Manager Skills:
- Previous experience in an internal controls, auditing environment
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent qualified accountant
- Excellent verbal and written communciation skills including presentation skills
- French language would be advantageous
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.
- Qualified Accountant Audit & Controls