Internal Controls coordinator
Peterborough: Cambridgeshire:- The One Group have been engaged by a leading listed business, with excellent working conditions, to recruit an Internal Controls Coordinator
The Internal Controls Coordinator will provide Internal Controls Support to a range of senior managers. You will independently perform coordination of key controls testing activities and will provide guidance to business unit management on controls related issues.
Key duties include:
-Ensuring that the requirements of the Internal Controls program are met.
-Coordination of controls test programmes and performance of controls tests.
-Ownership and running of controls related processes for the Division.
-Providing guidance to the business on resolving controls issues.
-Providing training to control owners and control testers.
-Completing project work and responding to ad hoc questions relating to internal controls.
-Communicating changes to Corporate procedures and requirements to managers in the business.
-Providing inputs on controls status to the Internal Controls Manager for creation of monthly report presented to senior management.
To apply for this position you will need:
- Previous Accountancy and Finance experience either gained in a public practice, or industry and commerce
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Initiative, leadership, good judgement and accountability.
- A relevant graduate degree or equivalent commercial work experience.
- Qualified / Part-Qualified in a Professional Accountancy Qualification and currently studying towards gaining full Certification (AAT, ACCA, CIMA,)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Progression opportunities are second to none and applicants looking for a first move into I&C, will find this an excellent first step, before moving into a more traditional finance role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job