INTERNAL CONTROLS ANALYST
Large business based near Heathrow is looking to recruit an Internal Controls Analyst to join their Controls Team. This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a large business, responsible for maintaining the Internal Control over Financial Reporting. This role plays a key part in business planning and risk management, as well as providing advice to reduce risk of financial loss.
Key responsibilities for this Financial Director role;
- Monitor the Internal Control over Financial Reporting framework across all relevant processes and entities.
- Undertake process test of design reviews for all the key processes.
- Recommend improvements to controls to process owners.
- Assist process owners as required in taking corrective actions identified in previous internal audits.
- Liaise with Internal Audit, sharing information as required.
To be successful in your application for this Financial Director role it is beneficial to have;
- Qualified Accountants/Certified Internal Auditors
- Demonstrable flexible approach to work and a comprehensive understanding of accounting practices, policies and standards.
- Relevant experience in external/internal audit or internal control
- Self-motivated with good organisational skills and have the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people.
- Ability and willingness to travel sporadically.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.