Based in Dunstable, Bedfordshire, our client is an established company looking for an Internal Controller to join their team on a three month interim basis.
This job would suit a part qualified accountant who has experience of managing internal compliance in the manufacturing or engineering sector. The job will involve being responsible for creating and maintaining the internal controls across the company. The job will play a critical role within the finance department by ensuring that the interpretation of data, training and audit compliance is accurate.
This company is a very successful technology company working with most of the biggest and best semiconductor, consumer electronics, multimedia and App content developers and industry partners in the world.
The successful individual will have great communication skills with the ability to influence stakeholders and manage relationships. The candidate must be able to prioritise tasks and meet deadlines as well as have a proactive approach. It is essential the candidate is results driven and motivated with the ability to work in a strong matrix environment. Experience of IFRS and SAP is essential and the candidate should be IT literate with advanced Excel knowledge.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for deploying internal control referentials
- Lead and ensure completion of yearly internal control campaign consistently the company's internal control schedule (narratives & testing)
- Lead and ensure completion of action plans issued from the previous campaign
- Responsible for leading internal/external control compliance including:
- Internal Control audits from Statutory Auditors
- Focal point for internal audits
- Ensure Internal Audit action Plans follow-up
- Ensure regular reports on campaign/action plan completion based on the schedules
- Provide internal control training to Power Division personnel
- Monitor and update the authority matrix
- Provide guidance to other members of the team and key business projects as required
- From time to time the successful candidate may be required by the Company to perform other tasks and/or learn new skills which are not included in the above description, but are within the capabilities of the individual and, where necessary, training will be given
For more information about this role or any other Internal Controller, jobs in Dunstable please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job