Internal Control & Assurance Manager
£40,000 to £50,000 per annum
35 hours per week
A2Dominion is undergoing an exciting period of transformation, we are changing the way we delivery our products and services and the way that we engage with our customers and partners.
We now have a exciting opportunity for an Internal Control and Assurance Manager. Reporting directly to the Director of Governance and Compliance the role will lead on ensuring sound governance principals are embedded into our organizations transformation objectives. Additionally the post will manage the Internal Audit programme.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing assurance that newly designed processes, practices and corresponding system design, have robust environments for: internal accounting controls, operational controls and administrative controls
- Monitoring and reporting on the internal audit service and performance
- Take a lead role in providing expert advice and guidance to the Fit for the Future programme and in achieving compliance with a range of business driven controls
To be successful in this role you should posses:
- CMIIA or CIA qualified with +3years PQE
- Experience of auditing new projects and systems
- Experience of managing and delivery of internal audit programmes
A2Dominion is a residential property group with almost 37,000 homes across London and South East. We provide affordable, private and social rented homes, student, NHS and temporary accommodation, as well as supported housing and homes for older people.
We also offer high-quality sustainable homes for sale and shared ownership, available through our FABRICA by A2Dominion brand.
Whilst we take a commercial approach to housebuilding, all of the surpluses the Group generates are reinvested into supporting our social purpose, helping to deliver more homes and services for customers.
A2Dominion is also part of the g15, a group of the largest housing providers in London.
Closing date: Midnight, 23 April 2018
Online Testing: 24th April 2018
Interviews: Week Commencing 30th April 2018
The Group is committed to equality of opportunity. We guarantee an interviewto anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria forthe post.
- Internal Audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job