Join a global and fast growing crypto exchange as their Internal Communications and Content Specialist! In this role, you will get the opportunity to take ownership of designing and developing the internal communication channels / Intranet. You will also be joining a hugely successful and well backed fintech business at the heart of an exciting and fast growing crypto industry! Backed by top VC's, this is a great opportunity to join a well funded investment fintech as they expand globally.
- Take ownership and develop a new intranet site ahead of our 2022 launch
- Owning the content planner, scheduling, researching and publishing news stories/content
- Working with the Internal Comms team to suggest improvements and enhancements
- Monitor effectiveness of content and provide insightful analytics to stakeholders
- Coordinate focus groups to obtain feedback on site limitations and improvements
- Ensure content and documents are in line with reporting standards
- Minimum of 2 years internal communications experience
- Experience building out an intranet site (page design, web design etc.)
- Experience creating blogs, articles and governing content
- Experience in designing interfaces in line with company branding
- Crypto experience and interest (Bonus)
- Degree educated and CIM qualification (Bonus)
If you'd like to hear more about this opportunity then get in touch.
- Content Management
- Financial Services
- Content Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'