If you have internal communications experience (and experience launching a digital internal channel) and are immediately available this could be a fantastic opportunity.
Based near Bolton, but open to someone working remotely, this organisation are a private sector business within the education/care sector.
Key responsibilities of the Internal Communications Specialist:
- This role will take responsibility for all internal communications channels
- Planning and executing internal campaigns aimed at increasing colleague engagement
- Launching new internal digital channels (social) with help from the wider marketing team
- Stakeholder management
The ideal Internal Communications Specialist:
- Experience within an internal communications role (including staff engagement)
- Experience of launching an internal digital channel within an organisation
- Confident using microsoft office
- Regular use of databases to progress work activities
- Engaging writing style using clear and concise English
- Available to start a role immediately
The Internal Communications Specialist Offer:
- Immediate start
- Daily rate to the equivalent of £35,000
- "internal communications" OR "communications" OR "marketing"
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'