We are currently looking for an Internal Communications Specialist to join a global leading tech consultancy in Central London, where you will be their internal specialist for seeking out project successes and newsworthy items, sharing client and company success stories internally and for the marketing team.
It's a very exciting opportunity to join a global well-established brand who operate in over 40 countries but still have the fun and fast-moving energy of a start-up.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the CEO and the leadership team with internal communications
- Be the champion within the company for sharing client success stories
- Work with the UK marketing team on various marketing campaigns, taking the responsibility for any internal communications and client success stories
- Write all internal communications for important events, milestones and activities
- Proactively seek newsworthy items such as project successes, credentials and case histories from the UK and across the global business
- Ensure that the stories are available in multiple formats and levels of detail suitable for use in newsletters, bids and projects, and by other marketing colleagues to create marketing material
- Proactively store and manage client stories through using knowledge tools such as Intranets, content storage and collaboration methods
What you're great at:
- A journalist's instinct for what constitutes a good story
- Ideally have experience with PR and the media.
- Strong presentation and speech writing skills (including PowerPoint presentations).
- Strong copywriting skills
- Bonus points if you have written blogs, articles, speeches
- Strong Web applications, social media, content management skills and familiarity using Twitter, LinkedIn and Typo3 to manage corporate communications.
- Familiarity with knowledge management tools (e.g. Intranets, Syncplicity, Sharepoint etc).
- Strong knowledge of internal communications, concepts tools and techniques.
- Ideally, CIPR diploma.
Fit the above and interested? We want to hear from you! Please apply ASAP.
Check out our Jobs Page for more like this.
At Hanover we believe in "greater digital recruitment".
We value being Transparent, Consultative, Innovative and Personable.
- social media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job