Job title: Internal Communications Officer
Salary: £26,500 - £28,000
My client is a well-loved and longstanding British charity based just outside of Reading city centre. They focus on helping people of all ages live life to the full and have big plans over the coming months to increase donations and grow awareness in the public of the great work that they do so they’re actively hiring and it’s an exciting time to be joining this organisation!
To help current staff and volunteers stay fully informed of how the organisation is growing and the great work various departments are doing, they’re looking for a passionate Internal Communications Officer to join their team. You will be working alongside the Internal Communications Manager to develop the internal comms strategy and implement this across all channels to a varied workforce.
About the role
- Helping to develop and implement internal communications strategies and plans across a wide range of channels
- Ensuring all internal communications activities promote and protect the image and reputation of this well-loved charity
- Taking ownership of specific projects and campaigns and delivering great end results
- Writing and editing engaging communications for a variety of audiences in different geographical locations
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal communications activities and making recommendations for improvements.
- A talented writer and strong verbal communicator
- Confident working with various people from different backgrounds and across multiple locations
- Highly organised and able to prioritise a busy workload
- Due to the beautiful countryside location of this charity, you will need to drive to get to the offices.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'