- This is a 5 month contract
- Start date 01/10/2018
- Inside IR35
- Working 37 hours per week, Monday-Friday, 9-5pm.
- Work with the Internal Communications Manager to ensure that all internal communications and staff engagement activities are effective, appropriately planned and that agreed outcomes are delivered on time, within budget and to expected standards.
- Support the implementation of the internal communications plan and provide effective communication of corporate information to staff aligned to organisational priorities
- Develop, evolve and maintain a variety of communications channels to support the delivery of the council's priorities
- Advise and support internal communication plans (where appropriate) to support organisational projects
- Lead on allocated internal campaigns aligned to the internal communications plan
- To manage and lead on the council's annual staff conference
- Draft key messages, write and edit copy and create content for a wide range of communications (e.g. film, newsletters, posters, intranet headlines) for specific target audiences
- Liaise with the Communications and Media team to ensure internal and external messages are aligned
- Provide ad-hoc expert advice/support to colleagues across the organisation for events and communication initiatives and plans where capacity allows
- Support the Internal Communications Manager with the continuous development of the Internal Communications Support Officer
- Build a culture where two-way internal communication is seen as fundamental and integral to the success of the organisation and its staff
- Continually monitor and evaluate the success of internal communications.
- 3 years' experience of developing internal communications across a complex, diverse organisation
- Experience of working in a fast-paced communications environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with competing priorities
- Experience of delivering projects on time and an ability to prioritise
- Degree in a relevant professional qualification
- Experience of using content management systems
- Ability to use design and film editing software
- A clear and concise writing style.
SERIOUS APPLICANTS ONLY
Disclaimer: By applying for this role, you give consent for your information to be forwarded to our Client(s) and information of which may be retained within our databases
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'