Support company's Communication Team by developing and delivering timely and relevant communication material appropriate to the targeted audience (internal). Plan and support the execution of communication projects. Sound experience with CMS, video editing, mail chimp and Adobe Suite is a must.
Our client is a leading Passenger Transportation Company.
Based in London, the Internal Communication Officer will be responsible for:
- Managing several projects at a time, working to tight deadlines and in a sometimes pressured environment.
- Communicating complex, difficult messages in a simple, effective, positive way.
- Influencing other departments regarding communication methods.
- Manage internal communications channels including the employee weekly newsletter, NOIS and company intranet.
- Maintain, design, proof and publish content for the employee weekly newsletter, NOIS and company intranet.
- You will produce and deliver creative communications campaigns, and take the lead on designated communications plans.
- Responsible for small projects as directed by Internal Communications Manager and/or the Senior Internal Communications Manager.
- Event planning - support the delivery of our employee recognition events, roadshows and employee forums.
- Employee recognition - sit on the Extra Mile Award Focus Group and produce a supporting communications plan to deliver the annual requirements for our recognition scheme.
- Work closely with the performance team to deliver a culture of Right Time through the production and delivery of tactics which support the Performance communications strategy.
- Support members of the Communication Team as necessary, including the press office which involves taking press enquiries and formatting responses, writing press releases, speeches, website copy and other corporate publicity material when required.
- Taking photos and arranging photography and filming shoots for internal and external use
- Participate in the on-call press office rota
Based in London, the successful candidate must have:
- Sound experience with CMS, video editing, mail chimp and Adobe Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience of project management, time management and meeting deadlines.
- Good IT skills.
- Previous experience working in a communications role desirable.
- Desirable - Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint , PhotoShop, and MailChimp.
- Desirable - Understanding of print production process and design.
- Desirable - related degree.
- Desirable - experience of working on a variety of intranet platforms ie SharePoint.
Our client aims to recruit people not just for jobs but for long term careers. They want good quality, talented people with the right attitude who will stay with them. In this sense, they offer a competitive salary with the possibility to build a long term career in the company.
- Adobe Suite
- internal communications
- video editing
- mail chimp