This top-tier commercial law firm is looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join its busy Bristol office. A new role, this is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to design and deliver an internal communications programme at a growing and ambitious law firm. Working closely with the wider business services group and senior leadership team, you will lead an internal communications programme that helps to engage, inspire and inform a national firm on direction and purpose.
You will receive a bespoke, on-going training programme to ensure you develop your commercial and technical skills to allow you to deliver the varied workload to a high standard. As a member of the team you will be a vital part of any continued success.
As the Internal Communications Manager your day to day remit includes:
- Establishing an internal communications strategy in partnership with the firm's senior leadership team and the head of marketing communications.
- Ensuring internal messaging supports the delivery of the firm's strategy and is consistent with the firm's external communications.
- Identifying new and creative ways for the firm to communicate internally so that its wide range of busy professionals working across the UK are able to confidently deliver the firm's offer to clients.
- Ensuring people across the firm have a strong voice by building channels that facilitate feedback and two-way communication.
- Planning, editing and writing compelling content using appropriate media and channels for executive communications, major campaigns and change programmes.
- Delivering firm-wide internal events as required by the firm's senior leadership team across the firm's six offices.
- Being a go-to adviser for the firm on internal communications, working closely with the wider business services teams including business development, HR, project office and the firm's senior leadership team.
- Ensuring the firm has clear governance and best practice guides & training in place to ensure effective, clear and consistent internal communication across the firm.
The Ideal Candidate
Their employees are talented people, distinguished by technical excellence, with a willingness to embrace team working and a passion for client service. You will be able to demonstrate a similar supportive, flexible and driven ethos and will have accumulated the following experience and skills:
- Preferably 10+ years of internal communications experience within a corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and good judgment; able to build rapport with people at all levels of seniority.
- A confident and persuasive communicator who can adapt their style for different channels and audiences.
- A creative mindset matched with an ability to deliver new initiatives in a complex corporate environment.
- Able to research, write, produce and edit great content.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple deadlines and competing demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Action-orientated and self-motivated.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'