Internal Communications Manager based in Coventry - Permanent
The role will involve developing and embedding the internal communications strategy for 2017 and beyond. The role will also involve producing clear corporate narrative and consistent internal messages across the organisation, together with a robust approach to meaningful measurement.
- Gravitas to influence senior leaders
- Experience of designing change communications
- Proven ability to develop and implement employee communication and engagement strategies
- Experience of designing all aspects of the internal communication mix, including channels, research and measurement
- Experience of building an internal brand advocacy
- Fully able to direct and manage others within a close-knit team, mindful of the internal and external demands on the individuals concerned - providing clear direction and support as needed / appropriate
- Understanding the role communications in the employee lifecycle
- Significant business experience in networked blue-chip organisations with a large remote and mobile workforce focusing on employee communication, strategy deployment and change management
- Expertise, knowledge and experience across the range of communication disciplines which support tactical implementation and delivery (e.g. copywriting, editing, print, video and web production)
- Knowledge and experience of emergency / crisis management procedures
- Experience of project management and change management skills and knowledge
- Able to translate complex safety, financial and performance messages for internal, field-based audiences
- Develop, maintain and lead the implementation of the employee communications plan, the purpose of which is to create an informed, engaged and connected workforce to drive organisational performance
- Work directly with the Cadent leadership team, acting as a trusted advisor on all matters relating to employee communications and engagement, which are aligned to - and which support - the business agenda
- Act as the strategic lead for all employee communication requirements
- Maintain an effective two-way communication process for all employees, innovating across all communications avenues including social media
- Design and implement a measurement strategy for internal communications, that provides evidence of output, outtake and outcome of all internal communications activity
- Maintain and develop effective and measurable communications channels which are robust, fit-for-purpose
- Ensure that significant organisational initiatives which articulate the direction of travel (Vision / Purpose, Objectives, Strategy and Values) are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders and are consistent with externally communicated messages
- Produce a key message framework and scripts for presentation to employees
- Promote a positive safety culture through visible proactive, consistent and influential behaviours
- Keep the company safe by co-operating with others to ensure a co-ordinated approach to promote a clear understanding of each party's duties, roles and responsibilities for Safety and Wellbeing
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and reply to this email.
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
- Internal Communications Manager and internal and editing and printing