Internal Communications Manager
One of our large Banking clients Bank of America is currently looking for an experienced Internal Communications Manager (AVP) level candidate to join their teams
We are seeking to appoint an Internal Communications Manager to sit within a dynamic Corporate Communications team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing end-to-end internal communications support to business partners wishing to communicate to employees across EMEA. The position requires the candidate to work in close collaboration with an Internal Communications Manager and Channels Manager and report in to the Head of Employee Engagement Communications, EMEA.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team crucial to enhancing Bank of America Merrill Lynch's employee culture and engagement opportunities.
The role involves:
Working with business partners to communicate line of business and cross-platform initiatives
- Developing creative and strategic communication plans that allow for engaging and meaningful messaging
- Advising on appropriate channels - print, online, newsletters, digital - to maximise impact
- Creating and/or editing campaign content and working with in- and out-house creative agencies to develop collateral
- Promoting and protecting the bank's brand, tone and overall strategy
A proven track record of working in internal communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to be a trusted advisor
- The ability to see the bigger picture whilst understanding the granular
- A team player
- Internal Communications Manager