The role will work closely with other communications professionals across Business Enablement Communications, the wider Communications and Engagement team and the Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) network.
- Develop and deliver a communications strategy, key messages and detailed plans
- Understand key functional priorities and ensure the strategic communication plan is aligned to assist in their delivery and be able to advise on the most effective communication methods
- Manage key stakeholders to ensure that they are kept informed and advocate the communications plan
- Manage and coach leaders and other stakeholders, ensuring approaches and communication styles are appropriate and consistent
- Develop and deliver an appropriate range of channels to deliver transformation messages, using existing channels as necessary
Knowledge, Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Have a proven capability to understand the business agenda and proactively translate this into high-quality, strategic, creative communications that are appropriate, relevant and engaging to the audience
- Demonstrate the professional competence, influencing skills and gravitas required to provide high-level communications leadership, with the ability to influence senior, demanding stakeholders
- Execute quality deliverables across multiple media, including print, intranet, events and presentations
- Show the determination to support activities through to successful execution and the ability to manage the right resources to deliver results
- Demonstrate the ability to manage risk effectively and to implement appropriate mitigation strategies
To send your CV please click on 'apply for this position’ below and send through your details. We look forward to hearing from you.
VMAGROUP is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.