Internal Communications Manager (3 month temporary/part time 3 days per week)
Our client is currently recruiting for an Internal Communications Manager for a 3 month temporary contract. The successful candidate will be required to deal with the internal communications for Finance and Business and communicate out to the teams in a positive manner. This role is working remotely 3 x 7.5hr days a week.
- Delivering multi-channel communication plans to diverse audience groups and the ability to manage a number of different plans in parallel.
- Advise on comms and engagement issues and recommend an approach.
- Attend meetings and briefings to discuss requirements.
- Creative solutions to clearly explain complex messages to a wide range of audiences.
- Deliver to agreed timescales and briefs, particularly in fast moving and changeable situations with adaptability to change approach as required.
- Updating comms on the internet via SharePoint software.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience in delivering multi-channel communication plans.
- An ability to build excellent relationships with team members and key stakeholders.
- Experience in coming up with creative solutions to clearly explain complex messages to a wide range of audiences.
- Proven track record of delivering to agreed timescales and briefs, particularly in fast moving and changeable situations with adaptability to change approach as required
- Good written and verbal skills, with excellent proof-reading skills and attention to detail.
- Experience of MS Office and proficiency in using digital packages to develop newsletters, intranets, websites and other content (SharePoint - desirable).
- Experience of organising and facilitating meetings and events.
- Experience of working independently, taking ownership of tasks through to completion, as well as working as part of a team.
- Qualification in comms or comparable professional experience.
Key Words: Communications manager, Marketing, Temporary, part-time.
FS1 Recruitment is a UK-based recruitment agency providing solutions within the Marketing, Creative, HR, Finance and IT fields for permanent, freelance and contract positions please contact us to discuss one of our many positions.
Our sector experience includes working with a range of business-to-consumer (B2C) and business-to-business (B2B) companies within the Communications, Technology, Media, Leisure, Consumer Goods, Retailing, Food & Drink and Health & Beauty sectors for both Client and Agency side throughout the UK.
- Content Management
- Marketing Communications
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
- Marketing And Media jobs in Milton Keynes
- Manager jobs in Milton Keynes
- Communications Manager jobs in Milton Keynes
- Jobs in Milton Keynes
- Marketing And Media jobs
- Manager jobs
- Communications Manager jobs
- FS1 Recruitment - Marketing, Digital & Creative Recruitment jobs
- Part time jobs
- Part time jobs in Milton Keynes
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'