Brewster Pratap are recruiting in partnership with our client to secure a skilled and motivated Internal Communications Manager to cover a 12 month interim contract. The role is easily commutable for Internal Communications professionals and Interim Internal Communications Managers in Doncaster, Rotherham, Barnsley, Wakefield, Sheffield and surrounding areas.
The job involves ensuring that all internal communications activities are coherent, proactive and effective across this large business, establishing and maintaining a process and strategy that is focused on employee engagement and awareness raising about the business and its offer. Duties will include:
- Devising, developing and implementing internal communications programmes; shaping the tone, content and mode of delivery of key messages
- Delivering business messages with defined internal audiences
- Proposing and managing budgets
- Identifying key issues and barriers for internal communications and developing specific communications plans where necessary
- Writing promotional and marketing material relating to internal comms
- Delivering key internal communications projects
- Building on existing networks and developing internal communications champions where required throughout the business
- Managing and overseeing regular communications and consistent messages via means such as:
- Internal roadshows
- Line management of 1 team member
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global business and enhance the internal communications offering.
To be successful in your application you need to be able to demonstrate significant experience in a similar internal communications role. We're looking for someone who has experience of developing and implementing internal communication plans, strategies, campaigns and projects. Knowledge of the full range of communications and marketing techniques is desirable along with an understanding of operating in a large, complex organisation or global business. Experience of developing regular feedback channels to promote cross communication within an organisation is desirable. Strong and clear verbal and written communication skills and content creation skills are essential, as is the ability to adjust the delivery of information that needs careful explanation or interpretation. We're looking for someone articulate, energetic and self-motivated.
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Staff discount & offer scheme
- Company annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- On site parking
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
- internal communications; internal comms; contract marketing role; interim marketing role; marketing interim