Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this successful insurance company who are currently looking to fill the role of Internal Communications Lead within their office in Surrey.
Reporting to the Head of HR Projects and Internal Communications, the Internal Communication Lead will support the achievement of Group objectives through the delivery of effective Internal Communications. You will ensure that all colleagues are fully informed and engaged on the direction of the company strategy and understand their contribution to the company.
The key responsibilities of the Internal Communications Lead are as follows:
- Develop and implement an Internal Communications strategy and approach
- Work with the business to establish, develop and implement an internal annual cycle of communications
- Develop a colleague engagement strategy with HR and Senior Leaders
- Provide communications support to strategic business projects
- Seek continuous improvement and good practice in Internal Communications utilising research and external benchmarking information
- Ensure alignment and consistency of approach in communications internally and externally through collaboration with Head of Investor Relations and external agencies as required
- Actively drive forward opportunities for improvements including processes, practices, communication tools and approach
- Ownership and continuous improvement of communication tools such as company intranet
- Operational management of the company intranet
- Provision of advice across the group on Internal Communication approach and issues
- Develop and implement effective measurement and evaluation of Internal Communication approach
- Oversight of the Charity Committees to ensure good governance and consistency of approach
To be successful in the role of Internal Communications Lead you will have experience of managing internal intranet content, as well as experience of delivering effective internal communications. You will need to demonstrate excellent oral and written communications and use appropriate tools to achieve results. You will also be able to build relationships both internally and externally and have extensive knowledge of external markets and best practice.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please do so by sending your CV to Neil Arnold at Barker Munro Recruitment using the relevant links.
- Internal Communications