The main purpose of the Marketing department is to communicate, deliver and produce products and services to customers, clients and the public. A big part of the product development function is evaluating and monitoring outflows and inflows of retail funding and responding to this.
Marketing are also concerned with anticipating the customers future needs as well as building relationships to gain the customer trust and share of wallet- this is done by customer analysis using the customer database.
The other key role of marketing is the PR function which manages the Society’s reputation, profile, brand, and communications via media relations and internal communications.Role Summary
This role will play a key communications role in supporting strategic business objectives and organisational values across the Newcastle Building Society Group.
You will have responsibility for managing our colleague volunteering
programme, and for ensuring volunteering activity is recorded, is integrated within our community and charity programme, and that stories are shared across the business.
You will be at the heart of our intranet, creating content and managing third party submissions, and ensuring our pages evolve in line with our Society’s requirements.Skills and Experience
- First class written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to present information in an engaging way
- Ability to work closely and align activity with externally focused communications
- Excellent planning and organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks to different deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience of contributing to and working to a plan
- Experience of managing an intranet
- Experience of managing events
- Internal Communications
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job