Have you got a gift for communications and creative flair? Would you like to work for a world-famous automotive brand and develop a motivational internal communications programme to engage and inspire employees and turn them into brand advocates?
This 1 year contract role will focus on developing clear and motivational communications on future business direction. You'll lead the communication of the company's business narrative to deepen motivation, team spirit and commitment across Europe. Working across all business areas, you will harness the content creation and messaging expertise of the wider Corporate Communications division to deliver outstanding digital communication.
The role would suit someone with a background in PR, journalism or marketing communications with excellent writing skills understanding how to create impactful written content and communicate it to an internal audience. You will also need to be comfortable managing a wide range of stakeholders, including senior management and open to taking on a 1 year fixed term contract.
- Create and manage and communicate an annual events
- Coordinate with business divisions and branches to ensure they're internal communications requirements are met
- Develop an internal communications plan to ensure regular contact including emails, newsletter and a digital magazine
- Create a strong network of contacts throughout the business to create communications that transmit company ethos and vision
- Facilitate the cascade of key corporate messaging
- Project manage the creation of film and written internal communication contents from key external events eg motor shows
- Experience working in a PR, journalism or marketing communications role
- Excellent written and editing skills - journalistic background would be preferable, but not vital
- Strong understanding of the creation of impactful written content to communicate to an internal audience
- A passion for creating compelling visual content, with the ability to inspire external teams to create great work
- Project planning, management and logistics skills, an eye for detail
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Comfortable with managing stakeholder input from a wide variety of sources and levels within the business, and create strong positive relationships.
- Fluency in European languages other than English is a bonus
- Open to taking on a 1 year fixed term contract
If you have the writing and communications skills for this exciting role - please apply and tell us. APPLY NOW.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'