Traditional financial services firm based in the City are looking for an articulate internal communications Manager to join their team.
Responsibilities of Internal Communications Executive:
- Support in the delivery of the company's internal communications plan
- Devise and deliver strategic communication plans to support company projects
- Identify and develop strategic, creative and innovative ways to engage with all employees through a variety of channels
- Communicate business news, events and initiatives for employees across multiple regional offices.
- Plan, edit and write content for a variety of internal communications mediums, such as the staff intranet, internal magazine or regular email bulletins
- Promote best practice relating to internal communications, ensuring clarity of processes and clear messaging.
- Work closely with department, division and branch heads to engage them with the internal communications function
Previous experience required of Internal Communications Executive:
- Relevant qualifications/degree would be helpful - journalism, communications, marketing or similar discipline
- Experience of financial services preferable
- Experience of implementing and using technology and non-technology driven communications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Degree educated, 2:1 or higher is desirable - a degree in communications/journalism would be a plus
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'