My client, a well-known transportation company, is looking for an internal communications executive on an initial six month contract (with a view to go permanent), with an immediate start.
The role is based in central London and reports into one of the two internal communications business partners. Sitting in a wider team of five, this newly created role will have responsibility for maintain fresh, engaging content across the organisation’s internal channels. They will have the opportunity to be creative and advise on new channels and ways of communicating with dispersed employee base.
The IC executive will be responsible for supporting high level strategic projects to deliver cultural integration on the company-wide transformation programme. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career and lead on a role offering lots of responsibility as well as the foundations to learn and develop into a more senior internal communicator.
• Manage content across all internal channels including the company magazine, news bulletins and digital channels
• Support intranet manager with relaunch of digital platforms
•Continuously review existing internal communications channels, identifying gaps, developing solutions to manage change to ensure internal communications are coordinated and delivered in a consistent manner across the business
•Logistics and planning for events
•Stakeholder mapping, planning and management
•Be a key lead at stakeholder meetings driving the internal comms strategy
Key skills and experience required:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
•Experience communicating change with the ability to cope well in times of ambiguity
• Creativity and an eye for detail
• The ability to take direction and take the lead on projects
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills, (verbal and written), including the ability to present clear and concise professional communications to a range of audiences
• Ability to work effectively in a team yet work independently, using initiative to solve problems when required
The client is looking for someone to start immediately.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"