Internal Communications Executive - Tachbrook Park, Warwick
Up to £25,000 (Dependent on Experience) + attractive benefits
Creating a better world, a better company, and a more fulfilling future…
Calor have an exciting opportunity for a proactive and engaging Communications Executive to join the team based at our Head Office in Tachbrook Park, Warwick. Supporting the delivery of our internal communications strategy, you will be responsible for coordinating and administering all business-as-usual internal communication and events. You will also support the Communications Manager in coaching and facilitating conversations between leadership, management and employees; challenging and influencing, ultimately raising standards in relation to how we communicate with and engage our colleagues in our journey to an exciting future ahead.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a newly developing Communications team where you will operate in a visible and dynamic executive role. If you thrive on working in fast paced environment, where you can take ownership and use your creativity then this could be the opportunity for you!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Communications Manager with the delivery of our Internal Communications strategy
- Owning the delivery of business-as-usual communication including communication administration and event coordination
- Coaching managers to develop their own communication style and activities, raising standards within all areas of the organisation and ensuring this is aligned to our strategy
- Developing, maintaining and promoting tool-kits to support colleagues in deploying effective internal communication
- Coordinating employee feedback channels, carrying out communications audits and analysing insight data
- Creating informed, engaging and 'on message’ content for print and digital channels utilising an understanding of the core principals of story-telling and with our employer brand in mind
- Utilising creativity in content creation including effective design, infographics and visuals to support messaging
- Understanding and utilising a variety of appropriate channels and technology to effectively deliver messages in a campaign style approach
- Supporting the wider HR Team as appropriate when required
The successful candidate will therefore:
- Be a Graduate or equivalent, ideally with previous experience of working in a professional communications team
- Demonstrate the ability to build wide and effective networks
- Demonstrate confidence with the ability to actively listen and coach others
- Have the ability to write in a well-structured and engaging way
- Be able to demonstrate excellent presentation and communication skills with an ability to craft messages in line with our brand and in an appropriate tone and style
- Possess excellent organisational skills with high attention to detail
- Have high standards in relation to quality and delivery of work
- Be resourceful, demonstrating a proactive approach with the ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- Demonstrate resilience, with the ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure
- Be curious and ask thought-provoking questions
- Understand and support the need for change
- Be clear and concise in all communication - adapting style to be meaningful for different audience groups
- Demonstrate the ability to deliver to tight deadlines while managing time and changing priorities successfully
- Demonstrate integrity
If this sounds like you then why not apply now…..we look forward to hearing from you!
Calor is an exciting and inspiring company to work for, where investment in our people's skills and knowledge is integral to our success. We ensure a supportive and inclusive working environment which is underpinned by our culture of expertise, safety and trust. These things allow us to lead the way in terms of sustainability, innovation and personal development.
As the lead supplier in the UK LPG market, things rarely stand still for us. From humble beginnings, and as part of SHV Energy, Calor has continued to develop and diversify, ensuring that our service offering is expansive, progressive and relevant to our customers. It is our people that enable us to do that, which is why they are the heart of our business.
To be considered for the above opportunity you must be eligible to live and work in UK.
Calor Gas Ltd. adhere to ethical recruiting methods ensuring that we do not discriminate against any candidate because of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, or sexual orientation.
- Internal Communications