A London based educational information provider is looking to appoint an internal communications coordinator, to develop internal communications materials relating to organisational announcements, policies and procedures. This is a temp role to cover maternity leave and runs from 26 February until 28 June 2018.
- Develops internal communications materials including organizational announcements, policies and procedures, compensation, benefits changes, etc.
- Develop organization communication policies and procedures as required
- Implements and oversees communications programs that effectively describe and promote the organization and its products
- Assists in the preparation of presentations directed towards employees
Experience / skills required:
- Previous experience implementing internal communications
- Excellent stakeholder coordinator
- Strong editorial and copywriting skills
Please apply online, via REED
Contact: Alison Redfearn
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.
Atwood Tate acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent and contract vacancies and an Employment Business for interim and temporary recruitment.
- Stakeholder Management