Internal Communications Co-ordinator fixed term contract
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for a Internal Communications Co-ordinator. Initially this will be a 12 months fixed term contract with a very strong possibility to the role becoming permanent for the right person.
The role involves working within our clients Marketing and Communications team who are responsible for implementing the companies marketing strategy in the UK & Ireland and German markets. Marketing and communications activity primarily targets distributors, consumers and internal stakeholders. The team are engaged in brand building for including PR, event management, commercial digital projects, digital and social media communications, consultant and internal communications and the development of marketing tools and materials.
This role will support the Communications Manager with the management of the internal comms strategy and create effective multi-channel internal stakeholder communications to inform, motivate, engage and inspire the respective audiences, in line with the company objectives.
Perform regular communications mining task, spending time with different teams around the business to understand what information needs to be shared with stakeholders and determining how this should be shared.
Support the team to deliver other communications activity and campaigns targeting various audiences including consultants, stakeholders, and dieters from time to time.
Assist HR with research and/or surveys to monitor stakeholder engagement.
Work closely with Event Coordinator to manage all communications for stakeholder events.
Measure the effectiveness of internal communications and make required adjustments to improve effectiveness.
· Strong ability to communicate effectively both in written and spoken form.
· Excellent copywriting, proof reading and editing skills with close attention to detail and accuracy.
· Familiarity with information technology, especially digital and video means of communication.
· The ability to source stories and information from internal stakeholders.
· Proven experience in internal communications.
· Good interpersonal skills, confidence and ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders across all levels.
· A Level, professional qualification or equivalent in relevant subject.
· Experience of internal communications/ brand.
· A marketing related degree and/or qualification e.g. CIM.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Confident communication and interpersonal skills.
· Good telephone manner.
· Proactive approach.
· Good administration and organisational skills.
· Able to work in a team and on own initiative.
· Able to work to deadlines with minimal supervision.
Our client is an employee owned company, all employees are stakeholders and enjoy the following benefits:
· Discretionary Profit Share Scheme
· Westfield Health Scheme - e.g. costs for routine dental, optical, therapy treatments, chiropody, consultations, counselling, MRI scans
· Contributary Company pension -
· Wellbeing for all employees - free fruit, tea, coffee
· Birthday cards and a Love2Shop Card
· Long Service Awards
· Summer Fun Day at Wicksteed Park, Kettering
· 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
· Excellent company funded training and development opportunities
· Hours of work Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
Apply today for immediate consideration to
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'