Role: Communications Assistant
Location: Fleet, Hampshire, United Kingdom
Salary: Up to £24k + 10% bonus
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
Our Client is a very exciting organisation across 47 countries with just under 30,000 staff. They work with some extremely exciting businesses who rely on our Client to provide cutting edge technology to assist them in achieving their goals in this ever changing digital era. You'll be a valued member of a passionate and driven team who is passionate about making a difference.
You'll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent and providing a platform for opportunity.
We are currently looking for a Communications Assistant to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
- Assisting with the European communications calendar for the year and managing the implementation of this plan throughout the year.
- Providing support for the planning of logistical requirements of European events.
- Taking ownership of the administration of our client feedback programme, including liaising with country directors to maximise participation levels and follow-up on feedback received.
- Assist with creating engaging internal communications and creating/improving EU Executive PowerPoint presentations
- Undertake some basic filming and editing of internal communications videos, posting to various internal and external channels as required
- Lead and develop the European Social Media channels, both internally and externally through sites such as Twitter and Facebook
What we are looking for
- Enthusiasm for writing, communicating and developing a career in marketing is essential
- University degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Experience of writing communications or documents is expected. This could be gained at University, or previous roles on newsletters or blogs
- Ability to develop communications from scratch with fast turnaround times
- Project management skills and willingness to learn new skills is essential
- Flexibility and ability to adapt quickly when changes in plans are required
- Any experience with event management is beneficial but not essential
- Experience and understanding of Social Media channels and how to use these to convey messages is required
- Experience of editing video footage and of filming techniques would be beneficial
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office software packages, especially Outlook, Word, Excel and most importantly PowerPoint
- Ability to develop relationships across the region and with the Global Marketing team
- Willingness to undertake limited European travel during the year
Please get in contact if you think you have the correct skills and experience! Don't hesitate to call if you would like any further information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job