Internal Communications Assistant
Our client is a global organisation and are looking to lead in the transformation of their industry. As the marketing and communications assistant you will work with teams across Europe, enabling the company to achieve their strategic goals.
As the Internal Communications Assistant you will:
- Take ownership of and ensure smooth running of the client feedback programme.
- Assist with creating engaging internal communications and creating/ improving executive PowerPoint Presentations.
- Undertake some filming and editing of internal communication videos.
- Lead and develop the social media Channels both internally and externally.
- Provide logistical support for EU Events.
The Ideal communications assistant will:
- Have a relevant Degree.
- Be a self-starter and able to work on their own.
- Have an enthusiasm for writing and developing a career in Marketing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to write communications from scratch in a short period of time.
- Be flexible and adapt quickly to changes.
- Have experience of and understanding of Social Media.
- Have the ability to operate Microsoft packages especially PowerPoint.
- Previous experience in a Marketing role would be preferred but not essential.
- Experience editing video footage and filming techniques would be advantageous but not essential.
- Willing to undertake some European travel.
- 10% Bonus
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life Insurance
- Voluntary benefits
- Internal Communications
- Project Management
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job