To identify, generate and develop news stories and content, including audio visual materials, for the employees and members for use across a wide range of channels.
This is a full time, permanent role worked over 35 hours per week.
The position will be based in Leatherhead, Surrey with parking onsite and pay £31,735k per annum.
The successful applicant will be required to travel between London and Leatherhead when needed.
The main duties of the Internal Communications Assistant are to:
- Report to and support the Senior Communications Officer
- Identify, generate and develop news stories and audio and visual content
- Research and write relevant news stories
- Publish content via a range of channels, e.g. ebulletins, magazine, social media and website
- Work with the different company sites to support them in the production of local content
- Identify new ways of communicating with the public
- Help identify future communication opportunities
- Take photographs of events and activities to use in communication materials
- Plan online opinion polls
- Attend meetings, seminars and events
- Travel between sites when required
- Other ad hoc duties as required
To be successful as the Internal Communications Assistant you will:
- Have experience within an internal communications position
- Hold a relevant qualification in journalism
- Have experience within a busy news room
- Have experience generating content for websites, social media etc.
- Be happy to travel between London and Leatherhead when required
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Internal Communications
- Social Media