My client, a media organisation in London, is looking for an internal communications and engagement advisor on an initial eight month contract. This is a great opportunity for someone to work on a high profile change programme and gain invaluable experience in a well-known organisation.
The successful candidate will have outstanding written and oral communication skills and will ideally have experience working in a change environment. They’ll need to be able to manage ambiguity and constant change in order to succeed in the role.
The position will be focused on communicating the benefits of recent HR and policy changes within the organisation. Using various channels including both traditional and digital, the successful candidate will need to have resilience, creativity and an eye for detail as they will need to take the lead and be instrumental on the change programme.
Reporting into the Senior IC Manager with exposure to the central comms team, this role will give someone the platform to communicate in a creative way in an ever-changing organisation.
• Support Senior IC&E Officers and IC&E Business Partners and heads of departments through effective communications strategies and implementation plans
• Research, write, edit and proof copy for a wide range of the internal communication and engagement channels including online platforms and print, newsletters and employee updates ensuring consistency of content, messaging and alignment
• Create and deliver content across the project communications channels
• Keep the employee intranet site up to date with relevant and topical content
• Participate in the general activities of the Internal Communication and engagement team as required
• Ensure that all communications are in line with the brand guidelines
Key skills and experience required:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience communicating change with the ability to cope well in times of ambiguity
- Creativity and an eye for detail
- The ability to take direction and take the lead on projects
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, (verbal and written), including the ability to present clear and concise professional communications to a range of audiences
- Ability to work effectively in a team yet work independently, using initiative to solve problems when required
- The client will consider applications of candidates with a one month notice period.
VMAGROUP is the leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialists for Marketing, Digital and Communications roles. Specialist practices cover internal communications, external communications, marketing, digital, financial services, investor relations and public affairs.
With a truly global reach, VMAGROUP has offices across the UK, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"