Role: Internal Communications / Corporate Affairs Manager, UK and Ireland
Package: £55,000 plus benefits inc pension
A global organisation in the field of biotechnology have a key role to lead Internal Communications for their UK and Irish business.
The role will be responsible for delivering communication initiatives and projects across the commercial business units and R&D.
- Delivering social media and corporate content on the business website
- Shape and deliver the employee engagement programme activity
- Develop and implement internal communications and engagement plans
- Manage agency relationships and vendors where appropriate
- Project management close work with senior leadership team to deliver corporate communications activities (including work to support philanthropy and CSR efforts)
- Extensive experience (in-house or agency) or other highly regulated industry sector
- Corporate communications experience
- Proven experience developing/implementing strategic communication plans
- Experience with multi-channel campaign development including social media strategy and implementation
At Venture, our ambition is simple - to introduce the very best candidates to great businesses. Specialising in Retail, Hospitality, Sales and Head Office recruitment, we’ve built our reputation through outstanding account management and a flexible approach.
With over 20 years developing a network of trusted contacts - we provide solutions nationwide for high volume requirements and executive search assignments.
Whether you’re in Retail Management, Head office, Restaurant Management, Regional Management or from a Sales environment - whether you are a client, a candidate or a potential new employee we’d love to hear from you.
Your Journey. Your Future. Our Passion.
- Internal Communications
- Corporate Affairs