Internal Communications Advisor
Internal Communication Advisor
Fixed-term - 1 year
Part-time - 21 to 25 hours per week
Hymans Robertson LLP is one of the UK’s leading actuarial, pensions, investment and benefit consultancies, employing over 800 staff in four UK offices in London, Glasgow, Edinburgh and Birmingham. The firm operates as an independent partnership and prides itself on an innovative, client focussed approach. We provide independent pensions, investment and life consultancy services, as well as data and technology solutions. Our clients include some of the UK’s leading names and largest pension schemes, while our continued growth and success has been recognised by numerous industry awards.
We believe everyone has a right to a better future. We make sure it’s not left down to chance.
About the Opportunity
We have a new vacancy for an Internal Communication Advisor to join our team on a fixed-term/part-time basis. Working closely with our Head of Comms you’ll support a wide range of communication and engagement activity including intranet news and content, webinars, project communications, events and channel development.
Key areas of responsibility include
- Day to day co-ordination of our intranet news channels
- Managing the intranet publication schedule and news pipeline
- Working with contacts across the business to plan, produce and refine content
- Loading, formatting and publishing content in SharePoint when required
- Support the development of our communication channels and wider intranet
- Supporting the move of our SharePoint intranet to the Cloud
- Support the development of our Internal Communication metrics
- Liaising with marketing and other business areas to ensure a joined-up approach
- Develop content and engagement with our LinkedIn Alumni community
- Research best practice and generate new ideas, contribute to the ongoing
development of our communication strategy.
In order to enjoy and succeed in this role you are likely to be a pro-active, self-starter who works well as part of a team, you will have excellent communication and inter-personal skills as well as an aptitude for writing, editing and proof-reading.
Organisation, planning and time management skills with experience of working in a busy deadline-driven environment. You will have had exposure to Business partnering and feel confident in communicating with and influencing others.
You will have developed strong IT Skills - particularly MS Office experience of SharePoint also an advantage. Relevant experience gained in a communications or related role will also be valued.
In Return We Offer
A highly competitive salary
Award Winning Benefits package
Shared Values - Confident, Friendly, Partnering & Straightforward
Exceptional learning & development opportunities
An excellent working environment with a strong social scene
Opportunities to give back through volunteering initiatives
We are an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity including neuro diversity and positively welcome applications from all sections of the community.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'