Internal communications // Marketing // Change // Insurance // London
Our client a global Insurance broker, requires a Business Insurance Internal Communications and Marketing Lead to join their London based team. The ideal candidate will have a background in communications and project management skills to execute strategic communication plans. The role will involve working closely with the project team, Head of Marketing and Internal communications to plan and coordinate tactics, including building social campaigns emails, town hall logistics, writing articles, and intranet updates on a global scale.
- Responsible for managing all internal comms to support Go Live activity to Account Managers and leadership globally
- Developing and supplying communications programs utilising a variety of technology communication programs, including email, meetings, events, video production, and more. Coordinating the translation of material where necessary with the approved third-party agencies
- Produces internal communications content that support business plans and strategies, following guidelines regarding brand image and communication standards
- Participates in planning and scheduling with clients and internal stakeholders to establish deadlines and ensure the timely completion of several independent tasks.
- Working with the Training lead to create Case Studies that support the adoption of the new applications globally
- Acts as primary owner and project manager for moderately complex internal communications programs.
- Helps develops concepts for marketing communication projects and drafts ideas and recommendations for supervisory review.
- Extensive insurance industry experience (10 years minimum)
- Experience of working in complex programmes and developing relations with senior stakeholder globally
- Good understanding of technology from a business perspective and how it impacts users
- Minimum of 3-5 years of demonstrated communications experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in relevant field
- Internal communications // Marketing // Change // Insurance // London