We are looking for an Internal Commercial Sales Executive to join our customer service department.
The role centres on supporting the Commercial Team to promote the company’s product range to generate new opportunities and partnerships with existing & new accounts.
- Process & manage customer quotes, orders & sample requests.
- Establish project opportunities gaining awareness & clarification of project stages (using ABI database).
- Investigate project details, build type, associated companies involved - cold calling to identify relevant decision makers. (project mapping).
- Following & chasing quotes raised - monitoring conversion rate.
- Co-ordinate & liaise with transport, customer expectations regarding delivery schedule / site restrictions etc.
- Meet deadlines & manage personal time management priorities.
- Assist & support marketing campaigns.
- Attend exhibitions, conferences and sales meetings as & when required.
- Experience of working in a similar varied role in a busy Sales/Customer Service department
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work accurately
- Good organisational skills, able to manage a busy, varied work load and meet tight deadlines
- Confident telephone manner to speak to customers and suppliers
- Good IT skills including using CRM Platforms and Microsoft Excel
- Flexibility and willingness to learn, take on new tasks and adapt to the needs of the department/business
Desirables Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Numerically confident.
- Proven knowledge of the construction market & project mapping understanding.
- Confident sales negotiator & communicator, commercially focused individual with an eye for a deal and excellent customer service skills.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'