We are looking to hire an Internal Sales Executive (BDM)-Revenue Generator who would like to forge a career within a fast-moving Modern B2B Marketing Services company.
We are a professional and specialist sales consultancy working across the seller’s journey to help brands achieve growth and scale. Our practice allows brands to deliver human-led engineered customer experiences.
We are offering an attractive package for the right people. All B2B backgrounds will be considered for the role and we have a keen interest in people who come from and IT, ICT, Business, Marketing, Psychology or Solution-based sales or academic background.
With an extensive partner network from Kensei, Kmatrix, DLA IGNITE, CXPA OECD NICD, Grapevine6 and Transformsme we deliver best-of-breed resources. Notable clients we work alongside our partners are Deloitte, PWC, Ring Central, BMW and Microsoft.
Reporting directly to your line manager. Your role will be to contact businesses daily to educate them on the modern customer experience and the future of work. Preparation is key to the role as you will be responsible for organising sales meetings. You will be given the skills and knowledge to understand market trends.
- Maximising income and profit for new business.
- Increase revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and follow up business leads.
- Engage and partner with the Field Sales team when required to improve the customer experience.
- Achieve and exceed reasonable targets and KPI’s set (Generate appointments).
- Be an ambassador for the organisation , carrying forward the quality of interaction that has comes and is expected from a well-respected business.
There is no direct cold calling in the role, all customers you engage with will be part of a digital campaign. The role also offers a first-class working environment which encourages people to develop and grow for the long term into more senior roles, the management or field sales.
- This role would suit an aspiring individual with a polished and professional approach to problem- solving.
- Proven track record in business to business sales.
- Ability to exceed targets.
- Capability to overcome objections.
- An understanding on how to deal with rejection.
- Fantastic listening skills.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Be adaptable to change.
- Experience of creating new business opportunities and managing clients.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Understands the concept and value in pipeline and how to forecast results.
- Experience in IT, ICT, Telecom or solutions sales desirable.
- The ability to represent a massive brand and household name.
- Uncapped commission.
- Great incentives.
- Progression opportunities.
- Award ceremonies.
- Great work-life balance.
Full training provided and the role is 95% remote-based.
- Communication Skills
- Consultative Sales
- Sales Leads
- Written Communication
- Lead Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'