Daisy Communications is an independent business providing services and solutions to businesses.
Founded by current Chairman, Matthew Riley in 2001, Daisy has grown to become the largest independent in the market. From looking after smaller businesses with a handful of employees which want great value services, to supporting medium-sized companies that are looking for a provider to take responsibility for their entire communications infrastructure, we help UK businesses survive and thrive in the midst of constant technological change.
At Daisy we recognise that the success of our business depends on the people we employ and as such we value the contribution of every single one of our 500+ employees.
Whatever our employees do - sales, marketing, customer service, finance, HR or L&D their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
Internal Business Development Manager is required to proactively recruit and manage business partners over the phone, consisting of existing, dormant and new prospect partners. The overall objective of the role is to increase sales volume across a portfolio of products, maintain or increase partner satisfaction and be an ambassador for the Daisy Group
Location: Nelson, Lancashire
Salary: £18,000 + £12,000 OTC
- The primary sales responsibility of the IBDM is the growth and development of Daisy branded
- The secondary sales responsibility is to identify and escalate opportunities to the specialist team to sell further Daisy non-mobile products and services into your partners
- Carry out daily proactive call out campaigns with partners to ensure that Daisy maintains a strong presence with the business partners
- Provide a weekly report of the challenges and successes of the territory and ensure that the pipeline is kept up to date and that accurate sales forecasts are provided on a weekly basis.
- Increase run rate business from existing partners, convert dormant partners into active partners and fully qualify and grow new prospects
- Be fully responsible for the satisfaction of partners by dealing with queries in a timely manner and engaging with the relevant departments to give constructive feedback and permanent resolution ideas to remove the area of dissatisfaction for the future
- Ensure achievable expectations are set at all times
- Devise and implement ongoing growth and retention strategies through effective and documented trusted advisor engagement with the dealer principle of key partners
- Work within the documented sales and marketing guidelines to ensure best practice at all times
- Achieve set targets (including connectivity, revenue, churn & product penetration), KPI’s and objectives
- Schedule and action all tasks to completion within specified timescales whilst ensuring all systems are kept fully updated for each action and point of customer contact
- Monitor and report on competitor activity within the channel, to identify different products/services/commercials relevant to Daisy and our partners. Obtaining feedback from partners in relation to any losses that occur to ensure Daisy are up to date of emerging channel trends
- To maintain data integrity in the sales process and to ensure that our partners are aware of and work to our required high level of standards (ethical, compliance and quality standards)
- Previous end user customer experience
- Previous partner / indirect channel sales experience
- Telecoms sales experience essential
- Gravitas, presence and strong interpersonal skills to build strong and lasting relationships at all levels, quickly gaining respect and credibility
- Excellent communications skills; verbal and written
- Enthusiastic and a curious learner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent customer/partner relations skills
- Managing own workload through planning and prioritisation is essential
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong team worker
- Computer literate
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Up to four weeks’ company sick pay over a 12-month rolling period
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'