An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Executive to join a family-run manafacturing business based in Shepshed, Loughborough.
The main purpose of this role is to identify new business opportunities by research, networking, arranging appointments and putting together presentions in order to generate new an increase in company revenue.
Ideally you would come from either the fall arrest or Construction Industry.
- Monitoring business and economic trends
- Conducting the necessary research
- Using quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Preparing business plans
- Networking with other industry professionals
- Developing business relationships
- Attending symposiums, workshops and trade events
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications...
- Experience within the fall arrest or Construction Industry
- High level of sales experience and knowledge of business and marketing protocols.
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- The ability to work successfully within a team.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Being able to responsibly delegate to others
- Meeting project deadlines
- Natural hunter
- Strong computer skills, including outlook, word, excel and CRM systems
- Experience within the constuction or fall arrest industry would be hugely desirable
- Salary between £25,000 - £35,000 per annum DOE
- 20 days holiday + 8 days BH
- Gym membership
- On-site parking
- Modern offices
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Sales Leads
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'