We are one of the leading and fastest growing marketing firms in the education sector based in London. We work in a niche industry where we partner with universities and colleges to promote their products. Due a new and exciting business drive, we are now looking for a dynamic business development professional with good B2B experience to join our growing team.
This is a great opportunity for you to build on your abilities and experience within our highly innovative new business venture. The environment will be fast-paced, requiring goal-driven, social and cultural adaptability skills along with a friendly approach. You will come in at the beginning of the business and will be able and expected to contribute to its growth. This offers great career progression opportunities. As an Internal Business Development Executive within a team of Business Development Executives (Field and Internal) you will be responsible for qualifying, acquiring and growing our business within the sales patch assigned to you. You will achieve your KPIs based in our Harrow office, via telephone and email communication channels. Your main objective will be to secure qualified and confirmed visit bookings for your field-based colleagues.
You will have the opportunity to expand your earnings based on achieving your personal targets.
Main responsibilities Include (not limited to):
- Gaining contractual partnership commitment from our prospective partners.
- Submitting reports of progress in your sales patch for your team manager in a timely manner.
- Plan, design & implement strategic partner recruitment email and phone campaigns for your field-based colleagues including for and with your team manager.
- Via telephone and emails, approaching, qualifying and building rapport with our prospective small business partners.
- Actively contributing to the building and promotion of our business in line with corporate branding guidelines.
To be successful in this role, your experience and qualifications will comply with at least 75% of the following:
- At least 1 year of B2B sector experience in an internal telesales or business development role which has been quota carrying ideally in the retail industry.
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, call quota driven environment.
- Being a college/university degree holder will be a strong plus although added experience may be considered in the absence of this qualification. Other related professional qualifications will also be considered.
- Proven and consistent target achievement is strongly desired.
Requirements - Personality & Attitude
- Target achievement driven
- Excellent telephone manner and voice
- Friendly and professional attitude toward clients and colleagues
- A strong team player
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Outgoing and professional attitude
- Confident and dependable
- Ethical in- all interactions
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent command of English - speaken and written
- The ability to work under pressure and deliver to a high standard in tight deadlines
- Be open and ambitious to learn new skills
Salary: £18,000- £25,000 +OTE
If you believe that you are a reflection of the above, please apply to this advert without hesitation.
Interviews will be held from week commencing 3/04/18.
- Business Development
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job