Job Title Internal Business Development Executive
Reports to Sales Manager
Hours Full Time or part time hours considered
Holiday 28 days including public holidays
Salary £20,000 to £23,000 depending on experience plus bonus scheme
Probation Six months
Our client is a progressive company within the print and graphics industry, operating in sectors including corporate print, promotional merchandise, signage and display. Established in 1981 the family run business operate from a convenient base on the west side of Coventry.
Working alongside the Marketing Department, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and building brand awareness. The post offers scope for progression and allows flexibility for variable hours by arrangement.
Qualifications and Experience
- B2B experience essential with a confident yet consultative / professional telephone manner
- IT literate, experience of using Microsoft Office
- Proven track record in delivering strong business growth through persistent activity
- Customer focused with ability to build relationships
- Must be self motivated, focused and a desire to succeed
- Positive attitude and persistence
- Knowledge and understanding of print and promotional merchandise would be an advantage
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Researching and contacting potential customers (business to business only) to gain awareness, build rapport and start dialogue with a view to providing qualified sales leads.
- Working to achieve both daily and weekly targets
- Maintaining and updating of the in-house customer database (CRM system)
- Communicate with sales teams to co-ordinate appointments and communicate progress
- The role will be strongly supported by our in-house marketing department and will involve working closely with the sales department