Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor to join the Group Audit Team and to be based in Chirk, North Wales. The successful candidates will join them on a full time permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary and bonus.
They are the world's leading global manufacturer of wood panel & laminate products. Due to massive investment on site and continued global growth, they now need to expand the Internal Audit Team so currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Auditor.
Responsibilities of the Internal Auditor:
- Follow their internal audit mission: Improve, Help and Support
- Being responsible to monitor and improve companies internal control processes
- Supporting management in optimizing internal controls
- Being responsible for assessment of level of compliance with applicable procedures, adequacy of controls, efficiency and effectiveness of operations and accuracy of reported information
- Examining financial records, information storage systems and internal controls to ensure there are no indications of mismanagement, unnecessary waste of resources or fraud
- Assuring risk analysis and audit programming
- Evaluating management procedures and operations to ensure the company is operating as efficiently as possible while remaining within established corporate polices and government regulations
- Reviewing all records and information related to expenditures, cost, taxes and internal controls to determine if a company is secure and has a strong financial foundation
- Coordinating and managing the procedures of our client and their related parties
- Reviewing operations or programs to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives
- Discussing audit findings with lead auditors and senior management
- Participate on Due Diligence processes
Requirements of the Internal Auditor:
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience in internal audit/financial controlling and accounting, Big 4 background or operational experience in production Company would be an advantage
- Relevant skills in cost and inventory accounting
- International work experience would be an advantage
- Fluent in English - German, French or Russian would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills, thinking out of box, strong team-player
- Planning, administrative, technical and audit investigative skills
- Strong analytical thinking, self-developing person
- Self-motivated, ambitious and goal-oriented person
Benefits of becoming the Internal Auditor:
Just some of what they can offer the Internal Auditor
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Exciting and challenging work
- Continued training, support and career development
- The opportunity to work with and learn from, industry leading people who are
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Internal Auditor role then please apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'