Reporting to the CFO, you will be an (ACA or ACCA) qualified accountant with significant experience gained in a similar role in either private practice or industry. You will have an enquiring mind, the ability to work independently and to establish new processes to monitor all business risk areas.
• To scope, test and reconcile all financial transactions
• Focus will be on reviewing data to third party suppliers and customers and to investigate any anomalies.
• To project manage any situations that have led to differences and ensure the swift resolution working with the Development, Operational and Finance teams.
• To ensure that all reporting is giving timely and accurate reporting internally and externally.
• To work with the Security team to ensure that best practice is being observed.
• To review the internal processes to ensure that internal controls are being completed in line with approved delegations of authority.
• Ad hoc work with the development of certain key finance projects, including help with scoping and testing.
• Liaising with the Financial Controller and the Group's external auditors on reporting and control findings.
• Experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
In return our client offers a generous benefits package and excellent working environment. To discuss this opportunity in more detail please contact Mark Wishart at Pure.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job