My client is a large retailer with a highly respected reputation and presence across the UK. They have a new vacancy for an Internal Auditor, to be based at the Head Office in London. You'd be joining a large internal audit and risk function, where the focus is on completing risk based audits to add value to the business. Key responsibilities include:
- Completion of fieldwork and testing on internal control audits and regulatory and compliance assessments
- Communicate with and report to principle stakeholders on key internal audit findings and performance
- Assist in drafting high quality, clear and concise audit reports
- Follow up of Internal Audit findings to ensure appropriate action by the business
- Support the effective operation of the department's auditing practices and methodology, identifying areas for continuous improvement.
Travel is very low, with trips typically just for the day to sites in south east England.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ACA / ACCA / IIA qualified auditor to move from a Big 4 firm, or another business, into a highly successful team with many longer term opportunities in the wider business. Experience of working with FMCG clients (or those with a tangible product) would be an advantage.
- internal audit
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job