Internal Auditor required to join a well-established Not-for-Profit organisation based in Manchester City Centre.
My client is offering the successful applicant 22- 24k plus an excellent benefits package. This post is a fixed-term contract up to December 2018.
This is an excellent opportunity for an junior Internal Auditor to develop in a growing business.
As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Leading on audit assignments across all business areas within the agreed days in the annual audit plan.
- Developing audit scopes through discussion and liaison with key staff, senior managers and directors detailing areas of focus of the audit, risks and the schedule for the review.
- Generating detailed audit reports and action plans reflective of the audit work and findings with detailed recommendations for improvements
- Leading detailed audit de-brief meetings by clearly and concisely communicating audit findings and recommendations
- Developing, maintain and update detailed audit working papers to ensure that these reflect professional standards, audit relevance and procedural requirements necessary to conduct the audit.
- Leading and undertake detailed contract compliance reviews within specific business areas ensuring that appropriate contract management, performance monitoring arrangements and governance structures are in place.
- Undertaking detailed investigative reviews across all business areas ensuring that professional levels of skill and confidentiality are maintained as well as evidentiary material is appropriately retained.
- To be successful in the this Internal Auditor post you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA/IIA part qualified
- Have strong audit experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Posses a combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
- Have experience in grant funded projects (desired)
- Have a good understanding of the wider business e.g. risk, control, governance
- Have the ability to observe and understand business processes
- Be highly organised and able to work off own initiative
- Be proactive in researching business best practice
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job