Internal Auditor required to join a well-established Not-for-Profit organisation based in Manchester City Centre.
My client is offering the successful applicant 22- 24k plus an excellent benefits package. This post is a fixed-term contract up to December 2018.
This is an excellent opportunity for an junior Internal Auditor to develop in a growing business.
As an Internal Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Leading on audit assignments across all business areas within the agreed days in the annual audit plan.
- Developing audit scopes through discussion and liaison with key staff, senior managers and directors detailing areas of focus of the audit, risks and the schedule for the review.
- Generating detailed audit reports and action plans reflective of the audit work and findings with detailed recommendations for improvements
- Leading detailed audit de-brief meetings by clearly and concisely communicating audit findings and recommendations
- Developing, maintain and update detailed audit working papers to ensure that these reflect professional standards, audit relevance and procedural requirements necessary to conduct the audit.
- Leading and undertake detailed contract compliance reviews within specific business areas ensuring that appropriate contract management, performance monitoring arrangements and governance structures are in place.
- Undertaking detailed investigative reviews across all business areas ensuring that professional levels of skill and confidentiality are maintained as well as evidentiary material is appropriately retained.
- To be successful in the this Internal Auditor post you must:
- Be ACA/ACCA/IIA part qualified
- Have strong audit experience in a similar role
- Have the ability to apply audit standards through practical application
- Posses a combination of technical expertise in fields such as auditing, finance, technology, operations, or investigations
- Have experience in grant funded projects (desired)
- Have a good understanding of the wider business e.g. risk, control, governance
- Have the ability to observe and understand business processes
- Be highly organised and able to work off own initiative
- Be proactive in researching business best practice
- Be an excellent communicator at all levels
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.