A global leader in entertainment is seeking an Internal Auditor to join their Audit function based at the European Headquarters in central London. This is an exceptional opportunity for candidates with a genuine passion for music. The role includes international travel to locations across the group, including Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
The Internal Auditor will have responsibility to deliver value adding risk-based audits across the entire business, this will include reviewing SOX compliance work companywide in accordance with the Internal Audit plan. As Internal Auditor you will liaise with all levels of seniority and assist business partners to identify controls weaknesses and help manage risks appropriately. The successful applicant must be as comfortable working in a close-knit team environment as they are working independently.
Required skills, knowledge and experience:
- Audit experience, ideally from Big 4
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- SOx experience is preferred
- Interest or experience in the music industry is important
- Proven ability to work independently on occasions with minimal supervision
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to effectively influence and collaborate with senior management and clients
- Pro-active individual who will challenge the status quo and identify pragmatic solutions to issues
Please get in touch to further discuss this brilliant opportunity.