Internal Auditor (SHEQ) - Manchester - £30,000 - £35,000 (Negotiable DOE) - + Company Vehicle - Pension
Our Client is a well established civils/ utilities contractor based with offices in across the UK. They specialise in providing, construction and maintenance services for infrastructure (usually power) projects.
The successful candidate would be responsible for supporting the HSEQ business function and contributing to continuous Improvement. Through proactive information gathering the successful candidate would be responsible for assurance in regards to compliance to process across our depots and projects.
- Take responsibility for the compilation of Monthly / Weekly Statistics and Reports
- Proactively manage the Subcontractor database and ensure details are maintained up to date.
- Monitor close-out of actions, recommendations, non-conformities and report on their progress.
- Ensure all Quality Controlled documents are registered, maintained and reviewed.
- Maintain the SHEQ Management Systems.
- Assist, where necessary, during External, 3rd Party and Accreditation Audits.
- Conduct internal Audits.
- Other duties as directed by line manager
This role would be ideal for a candidate with previous experience in a business support role or would be an opportunity for someone who is newly Health & Safety qualified.
- Proven experience working in a similar role.
- Computer literate with the ability to use MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and with particular experience in the use of MS Excel.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills are essential.
- Ability to work independently and manage own time as well as working part of a close knit team.
- Internal 9001, 14001 or 18001 Auditor Certification
- £30,000 - £35,000
- Terrific future prospects within an established and successful business
- Company Vehicle
Key Words- Health and Safety, Utilities, HSEQ, SHEQ, QESH, Manchester, Internal Auditor, Lead Auditor, ISO, OHSAS, 9001, 18001, 14001
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job