Internal Auditor - South East London - Senior or Junior - part qual/fully qual
Your new company
You will be working for a well established financial services firm with a strong presence in the UK market. Reporting to the Head of Audit you will be able to learn and forge a career within this firm under their guidance. This job is an excellent opportunity for a first time mover to industry or a part qualified auditor with a few years experience.
Your new role
- You will report to the Head of Internal Audit and working in a small team you will be responsible for carrying out audits testing various controls and analysing business risk across the Group..
- There will be a variety of audits to undertake including operational, banking, credit, ISO and GDPR work
- You will then present both written and verbally to various internal stakeholders.
- You will manage any recommendations, recording action points and ensuring these are followed through to improve processes, working towards specific deadlines.
- No more than 15% travel
What you'll need to succeed
You will either be a Senior Internal Auditor or an external auditor currently in Practice. My client is looking to employ a senior and a junior member to their team and will support the IIA or CISA qualification. You will be analytical, inquisitive and have a passion for learning and working autonomously. You will be proactive and able to build rapport with your colleagues.
What you'll get in return
For salary description please contact me.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, or know someone who could be interested, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Internal Auditor - South East London - Senior or Junior - part qual/fully qual
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job