Internal Auditor required for the Operations Audit team of this Glasgow based global corporate. The Operations Audit team is part of a wider European team providing financial and systems audit support throughout the EMEA region.
Reporting to Director, you will assist the Operations audit team in completing its annual plan, communicating to senior management and providing recommendations for improvements.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Evaluation of inherent risk categories and performing risk assessments at an entity and at a process level
- Helping to prepare audit planning memoranda
- Identifying and evaluating key risks and contributing to establishing audit scope
- Participating in walkthrough meetings and discussions with the purpose of developing audit test programs and identifying control issues
- Executing audits in line with audit test programs and within time budgets
- Appropriately assessing potential findings for significance
- Assisting with drafting audit reports including writing clear and concise findings and recommendations
- Communicating audit findings to the Internal Audit lead auditor and client management
- Tracking implementation of recommended processes designed to strengthen internal controls
- Developing strong working relationship with clients
You will be a qualified Accountant or finalist (CA, ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a minimum of three years’ experience in assurance gained in practice or financial services. Experience of operational audit within financial services is preferred but not essential. You will be self-motivated individual with strong analytical, team working and communication skills.
Salary up to £40,000 (DOE) + Bonus + Group Benefits. Our client offers a vibrant and rewarding work environment; a place to develop both personally and professionally.
For further information contact Lynsey Kerr at Lusona Consultancy.